Wednesday, March 31, 2010

CREEPER STATUS!







I really wanted to step out of my comfort zone for this project, so in order to follow someone I didn't know I picked a place that I'm not very familiar with, Hackensack. While I was there I saw a girl and her (boyfriend?) walking around. She looked pretty young and I managed to take these pictures using my cell phone, which at times was really kinda difficult because I kept trying to get a frontal view and I would hold my phone by my side and attempt the shot without a flash. I followed both of them into a pizzeria at one point and ate there on the opposite side of the room, I managed to get a shot of them eating, while I was pretending to "look for service" by waving my phone around in their direction from where i was sitting. This project was scary at first, but I'm glad I did it, I found it to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment